Inspiral Journeys - Enchanted Glastonbury
"Enchanted Glastonbury" - a wonderful weekend in historic Glastonbury from the 1st to the 3rd of November 2013, for the festival of Samhain (Halloween)
This Journey will include accommodation in nearby Street, in comfortable rooms with meals provided, exclusively hired by Inspiral, workshops in the wonderful Assembly rooms on healing, a Goddess workshop and Totem animals, a private meditation session in the beautiful Chalice Well, which we will be renting exclusively, and entry to Glastonbury's famous Faery Ball !
– Arrive, check in, socialise and enjoy an evening meal. Card readings by Chris and Ryan
- Breakfast, and then off to the historic Assembly Rooms for your first workshop of the weekend “The Goddess Within” by Chris and Dom
- Lunch at the café, followed by free time in Glastonbury exploring the shops.
- Early evening, meet at Chalice Well for a Samhain ceremony in honour of Hecate – we will have sole use of this beautiful location, and will share a picnic meal afterwards before …
- The Faery Ball – Glastonbury’s famous yearly event. Bring a costume, and plenty of glitter !
- Breakfast, and then back to the Assembly Rooms for two workshops :
“Totem Animals” with Chris
“Inspiral Healing” with Ryan Saunders and Steve Madle. This is very exciting, as there is a surprise involved !
Then sadly, we will need to head home, and back for an evening at the Haven !
The Cost :
2 nights accommodation (please note this is shared accommodation in dormitory style rooms, but very clean, modern, comfortable, and in very peaceful lawned grounds with all facilities. We have sole use of the property all weekend)
3 workshops – Goddess Workshop, Totem Animals, and Healing
Entry to the Faery Ball
An evening Samhain ceremony at Chalice Well with picnic feast (sole use)
Evening meal on the Friday, and breakfast Saturday and Sunday.
For lunch Saturday and Sunday we will be booked into the café at the Assembly rooms – you will pay for your own lunch but prices are very reasonable.
Total price per person : Just £225.00
Non refundable deposit of £40 per person required to book.
Easy pay available - £5 per week for 37 weeks.
Only 14 places – book NOW !